Saturday 29 December 2012

Welcome Beautyholics!

Hola Beautyholics!

Welcome to my brand spanking new blog! My name is Beauty of the North and I am completely and utterly new to this world of blogging. I have decided to set this blog up quite simply as I love beauty and shopping and want to share my thoughts, loves and bargains with everyone else! It's also part of my 2013 New Years resolution to try something new, so here I am!

I am a 25 year old female with a strong love for beauty, make up and shopping in general. I live in the North of England in Newcastle upon Tyne however I'm not your stero typical geordie girl so you won't see me on the likes of Geordie Shore (although I am obsessed with it!) I'm actually born and bred in another little place called Ireland (or the Emerald Isle to some!)

I'm hoping you'll let me share my love of beauty with you so please stick around, I might just get better at this! :)

Lots of Love,

BOTN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment