Saturday 29 December 2012

PRODUCT FAVE - Revlon Nail Polish

Hola!

So I thought I'd start my first blog post on a positive note and begin with a product favourite of mine...Revlon Nail Enamel Polishes. I love everything about these little beauties...the packaging, the formula, the brush, the colour range, the staying power!
I have a range of colours from Revlon but my two favourite have to be Vixen (570) and Revlon Red (680) these colours are so classic that they will last a life time and are suitable for all ages! I'm confident that I will be repurchasing these colours for the rest of my life!



Vixen is a gorgeous deep plum colour - I'm convinced its a dupe of the Kardashian favourite and coveted OPI 'Lincoln Park After Dark'! Two coats is all you need to get the rich dark purple colour on your nails as it looks in the bottle.


Everyone dreams of that stereo typical red nail polish (not just red but RED, RED!) and Revlon Red is the one! It is so classic and pigmented that every girl should own a bottle. Like Vixen two coats is all you need to achieve the gorgeous colour. Complete both with the Revlon topcoat and these will last you, chip free, for at least 5  - 7 days!

Apart from how amazing they look on the nails a massive pro for these products is their packaging, priced at only £6.49 these products look expensive - they almost have a little Chanel look and feel about them!

If you haven't already I'd thoroughly recommend you go and start your Revlon Nail collection now!

Lots of Love,

BOTN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment