Tuesday 8 July 2014

Seasonal Nails



I don't know about you but with the change the seasons everyone seems to talk about the change of fashion "Spring / Summer Collections" or "Autumn Winter 2014" are phrases that are battered around the high street like they are going out of fashion! And whilst I always appreciate a seasonal wardrobe change I find that the biggest seasonal change happens on my nails! I absolutely adore this polish from Nails Inc in the colour "St James Park" when I wear it I instantly feel so summery and ready for my holidays. There is just no way I could wear this colour at any other time of year than summer! It is the perfect bright pinky coral colour, (but not so bright that it looks like you have painted your nails with a highlighter pen!) it goes on flawlessly and two coats of this as well as a top coat gives the perfect finish and the ideal accessory to any S/S wardrobe! 

What's your favourite summer colour? 



BotN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment