Saturday 29 December 2012

Jewellery Dupe

I do love a statement necklace, day or night they can completely transform your outfit from drab to fab. Unfortunately a lot of 'high end' high street retailers (Topshop, River Island, Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins etc..) put a hefty price tag on a good statement piece which immediately turns me off.

However recently I'm finding (not so) little gems at more affordable price points in places such as New Look and Primark and of course I always keep my eye out during sale season to see if I can grab a bargain.



Take a look at my latest favourites. I bought the black necklace from New Look (I have lost the receipt but if I remember correctly it was around £12-15), the red one which is practically identical was bought from Primark for a mere £4!!!!!!! What a bargain - just goes to show its totally worth shopping around!

Lots of Love,

BOTN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment