Saturday 29 December 2012

Mini M.A.C Haul

With MAC being one of my favourite cosmetic lines it was only natural that my first 'haul' post was dedicated to it! Nothing makes me happier that a visit to a department store which results in me walking away with a little MAC bag full of goodies, I simply just cannot resist! Today I purchased three items, a Mineralize Skinfinish,Eye Khol and Pigment, some of which are new to me and some are old favourites.


First on my shopping list today was to repurchase MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, this is a HG product of mine, I have repurchased this product around 5 or 6 times. I'm quite a 'sparkly' person and choose to wear highlighter every day and this is the perfect one for me. It gives just the right amount of gold tone shimmer to your cheekbones without looking like an evening or 'night out' make up. I've even converted my mum and aunties onto this stuff and they love it too!


Next on my list was the Eye Khol in the colour 'Powersurge' I had resisted buying this product for a while as I was attempting to find a good dupe for it however after endless hours in Boots and several high street eyeliners later nothing compared to the real thing and boy am I happy I finally gave in! I can only describe it as the most beautiful bronze colour which looks gorgeous on dark eyes, I'm planning on wearing this with a glamorous night out make up, it's something different to my standard black or brown eyeliner!



The final item I bought today was the MAC pigment in Vanilla. This was a bit of a YouTube inspired purchase as I know Tanya Burr raves about this product as a highlight for brows, cupids bow and inner corner of eye so given the fact I love a bit of sparkle I thought I'd give it a whirl! I may even attempt to use it as a cheek highlighter for an evening look (I'll let you know how this goes!!) The only con for this product is that its very messy, its a loose pigment so not the best for busy people or those who travel alot, however I did notice today that MAC have started to do press pigments but unfortunately these did not come in this shade, something to look out for in the future I hope!


Have you tried Vanilla as a cheek highlight? Let me know how it went!!

Lots of Love,

BOTN xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment