Sunday 30 December 2012

Sale Shopping

I must confess I am a bit of a shopaholic, I go shopping every single weekend at least twice, you just can't keep me back, so when it comes to sale time I just thrive off trying to find a good bargain, well my shopping trip this weekend did not disappoint as I picked up a skirt from New Look that I had tried on a while ago but for some reason never purchased (must of been fate making me wait cause it was going in the sale £22 - £9 BARGAIN!)

Just look at how beautiful it is!! It is so appropriate for this festive / new year season as it has a sparkly gold look to it and who doesn't love a bit of leopard print?! I think this skirt could be dressed up with heels and a nice top or worn casually with some boots or flat pumps.


I'm thinking of wearing it tonight to a family meal with a Burgundy (fav colour at the moment!) high neck top (Topshop) and one of my statement necklaces, undecided between boots or heels but either way I'm excited to wear it!Love putting new outfits together!!


BotN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment